You can rely on Raven’s suite of Railroad Transportation Management Systems to build and unify your Logistics Resource Management infrastructure.
The Raven Logistics Railroad SaaS provides you with greater global visibility and control of inventory across your enterprise and throughout your supply chain, reducing your railroad logistics costs while improving procurement, fulfillment and customer service.
Railroad Managed Services
Raven Logistics handles all aspects of railroad logistics from informing you of freight rate optimizations to deciding which mode will best meet your needs to help you attain the competitive advantage needed to excel in today’s dynamic markets.
Raven's Tech Platform Provides:
- SKU/part-level visibility tied to supply chain execution processes via purchase and sales order activity.
- Web-based automation of the full life-cycle of transportation processes, including transportation planning and sourcing, execution, event management, railcar tracking, reporting, freight payment and reconciliation.
- Support for multiple modes including rail, intermodal and truck through our various partnerships.
- Key performance metrics as they relate to railroad logistics, railcar management, vendors and facility performance.
- Reduced transportation spending by optimizing carrier/route selection and controlling inbound and outbound spending
- Reduced inventory safety stocks with real-time event management, railcar tracking and reporting of inventory in transit.
- Improved fulfillment and customer service with in-transit inventory visibility for you and your customers
- Accelerated and normalized order cycle times and reduced administrative costs through automated processes and error reduction.
- More intelligent sourcing decisions and accurate customer quotes with quick, delivered cost information.
Railroad Managed Services
Freight Rate Optimizations
Freight Payment & Auditing
Demurrage Audits & Disputes
Freight Billing, Auditing and Diversions
Rail Network & Site Location Analysis
“Using this software system has resulted in significant cost avoidances each year!”
– Gary Batchelor
Commenting on R-Demurrage
“Our days are busy and the current system worked extremely well (efficient), which is what we hoped for when originally contracting with Raven. Correct Bill provides the fastest and easiest fix to a problem waybill.”
– Robin Martin
Idaho Forest Group
Commenting on RBOL
“We do find Raven very easy to use. It is a much better system than the old one we used to use.”
– Marella Heath
Commenting on system package